Sunday, December 16, 2007

Arnie Tucker must have read those board minutes.

[Anonymous]
How many pianos did the Edmonds School District end up with?

[Arnie]
Four grands and I don't remember how many verticals...

I've decided to bow out of this and give you my contact for the pianos I've mentioned.
Here it is.

These are the quality, warranted, restored pianos imported from Japan. You will find 3 pages of models and prices. They come from a warehouse in Kentucky or one in California. Many piano dealers use this source for their used piano inventory.

Questions? Email me again. I'll be happy to help.
Good luck!
Arnie

Editorial: Next time the District wants to buy "quality, warranted, restored pianos" just click on the link above and cut out the middle man - even if he is a friend.

No comments: