1. Hansa was named on March 27th, 2001. Mark Zandberg started with the District on the same day.
2. Hansa means "Supreme Happiness". Mark Zandberg was supremely happy working for the Edmonds School District and local community.
3. Hansa was 235 pounds when she was born. Mark Zandberg was approaching 235 pounds when he started with the District.
4. Visitors to the Woodland Park Zoo more than doubled with the arrival of Hansa. Productivity in Property Management more than doubled with the arrival of Mark.
5. Hansa liked peanuts. Mark Zandberg worked for peanuts.
6. Mark’s many playground installation projects brought laughter and joy to countless children. Hansa didn’t have to install any playgrounds to achieve the same effect.
7. Hansa died of unknown causes after six and a half years. Mark's career with the District also died of unknown causes after six and a half years.
8. Specialists claim Hansa's enclosure was too small. Cubicles in the ESC are 9’x9’.
9. A necropsy will reveal the cause of death for Hansa. The State Auditor and local media outlets will reveal the cause of death for Mark's career.
10. Hansa's body will be cremated. Mark’s 539 accumulated vacation hours are toast.
It was fun while it lasted. Thank you for the great memories and good luck.
I heard on the news tonight that Hansa had a rare form of the herpes virus. I dare you to make a comparison........
I'm just kidding. I thought the autopsy results might strengthen the correlation....
Like bad press, when herpes attacks the immune system (status quo), the body (public agency) fights back against this menace (truth). As the battle grows more intense (blogging, lawsuits, dirty looks and the thumbing of noses), there are heavy losses by both the herpes virus and the immune system. This causes the body to be less able to defend itself from attacks by other viruses. For those very reasons, a herpes patient should try to keep the herpes virus under control at all times.
Post a Comment